|Site history and new features|
FOR FRANCE ONLY:
New codification for Microlight and private airfields
New codification for all obstacles (Winfarms, pylons, etc...)
Full revision for BENELUX data: AD, VRP, MLA airfields, Navaids
The Export option allows now to store GPX files in two formats:
The second format is recommended if the data is to be downloaded data into your GPS.
Note: GPS dowload page (Espace de tÚlÚcharment GPS) has been updated accordingly.
Following numerous requests from the users:
New export facility in CSV and KML format in addition of the GPX format
New feature: translation of data in GPX ou KML format.
Processes Routes or list of Waypoints to transform them into JpRNavMaster Flight Log format.
Use of Cut & Paste.
|December 2009||Waypoint Management ([MyNavMaster WPT] buttton): the form is now translated in english|
For the RESRAURANTS display's list (France)
Display of RESTAURANTS (France) in a specific result window
My ISP abandons the jprendu.club.fr domain to move to SFR's
I choose to move my web site to the jprendu.fr domain (independant from SFR)
Full Management of USERS WAYPOINTS
In the Search results window:
Multi-criteria Advanced Search form
By Point Type / Country / Departement for France
New Quick list Panel for France & overseas territories
Download results from Search form:
More details in RESULT DISPLAY:
French Helistations are now included (around 230) in the database (SIA source):
New Main Form::
New OBSTACLES "Quick List" buttons:
(source: French SIA)
General revision: French Polynesia, french New Caledonia + Wallis & Futuna, Reunion island + Mayotte (AD/VRP)
FRANCE: isolated Obstacles higher than 300 ft + all windparks are now loaded in the database (SIA source)
New RadioNav "Quick List" buttons:
|Nov 2008||General revision for french Guiana, Martinique, Guadeloupe, St-Pierre & Miquelon (AD, VRP)|
|October 2008||BACK TO WORLD WIDE DATA BASE|
Search engine improvement:
Better point prediction (AD, VRP, NavAids, ...)
FOR SPACE REASONS ON SERVER, DATA BASE IS TEMPORARILY REDUCED TO
EUROPE AND FRENCH CARIBBEAN ISLANDS.
For registered users:
Full management of navigations in a personnal environment (saving, loading, deleting, preview, sending by EMail).
Sending by EMail is also available from the Nav Log display.
For non registered users ('000000A' access code):
Simplified navigation management (saving and loading only) in a shared environment.
For France: elevations are now indicated for all VRPs and private aerodromes.
Fourth anniversary of JpRNavMaster!
Possibility to save until 50 navigations (possible extension until 99).
|October 2007||RWY info added to the detailed form|
|September 2007||New possibility to save your current navigation ROUTE in a GPX text file (can be read by EasyGPS, Expert GPS, ...)|
|Jan 2007||- New ATIS Telephone button on main form.|
- General revision of the main form.
- Optional display of Morse ID for Navaids.
- Set up of a new graphical chart.
- Third anniversary of JpRNavMaster.
- Set up of a new help for searching points.
- New quick pop-up help for points with FL/Alt and / or en route code.
- Extra Link access at the end of the log according to the navigation points (VAC chart, Notam, Google Maps).
- Search interface now integrated in the Search page result.
- Two new buttons in the main form: ZITs and FIS search.
- Revision of the feedback form.
- New V4.3
- For more clarity, the new route syntax is without semi-colon: now, one point per line.
- Possibility to specify for each step:
a flight level (FLxx) or an altitude (xxxxFt)
and an "en route" point (AD or Navaid)
- Optional QDR/Distance display if an en route point is specified.
- French ZIT (temporary prohibited zone) and SIV (Flight Information Sectors) has been added to the database.
- Errors are grouped in a specific table at the end of the log.
- In the SEARCH / DETAILED display, a direct access to Google Maps (satellite or maps) is provided.
- In the SEARCH interface and to limit the result list, you can know narrow the search to the default Region only.
Version are now specified by a Month Year indication.
- New options for the flight log layout: settings are now possible for vertical and horizontal spacing.
- New optional "Notes" field for manual entry.
- You can choose your fuel type AVGAS or Jet A1.
- Enhanced search engine.
- New V4.2
- Automatic conversion for ground speed, consumption, cost & Wind in case of unit change in the main form (check box option).
- Possibility of browsing through the detailed form result via the "NaviBarre".
- Direct access to the SIA VAC charts from the detailed form (LFxx only).
- New navigation simplified form (4 fields) accessible directly from the Home Page ("Flash JpRNavMaster").
- Blank flight date is transformed in today's date.
- New option for sunrise and sunset calculations
- Multi-unit entry units for speed, consumption, cost & wind.
- New detailed form linked to the Search form.
- Search form accessible from the home page.
- New V4.1
- New field "Remarks" added and last update date for french VAC charts is now indicated.
|from March 2005 to February 2006||
A lot of work more or less visible on:
- The improvement of the search and calculation algorythms.
- The Automatic import of DAFIF data.
- The updates for french data.
- And some cosmetic enhancements on the navigation form and the flight log.
- Brand New 4.0 with a MySQL database
- World data base for AD, Navaids, Waypoints.
- All towns and villages for FRANCE are accessible (around 36,000)
- Use of the NAME for the route definition (but ICAO code is still usable) with duplicates management if necessary.
- Ditance on the flight log are colorized from green to red according to the length of the leg.
- On the Nav Log right margin: Navaids Frequency and Name (LF only)
|January 2005||- V3.2: new bilingual version french / english.|
- New Version 3.1a (anniversary: one year on line!):
- On the flight log, gig figures (> 100) are now rounded.
- New World Wide Database DAFIF.
- Optional line on the Nav Log for variation and Km
- New enhanced search result display.
- NewVersion 3.0a.
- Possibility to create User Points (Name:Lat:Long, etc...)
- General revision for the french VRP.
- Improvement of the Search engine.
- New "Auto" mode to determine the type of Search (ICAO or Name) - if criteria length <= 3 characters: Name begin with ...
- if criteria length >= 4 characters: Name contains ...
- Add of Carabeean airfields (25 in total)
- Add of 10 small airfields in the Netherland.
- Improve the search engine for name like St-xxx
|February 2004||- Add RWY infos for EG/EB/LS/LI/...|
- Add RWY infos for Frech airports (LFxx) with optional display at the end of the flight log.
- Add major European data for AD and Navaids.
- Add Switzerland Airports and Navaids.
- New VRP for french airports.
- Add Navaid type (VOR, NDB, ...)
- Optional display for Latitude and Longitude.
- New V2.0
- Automatic calculation for variation.
- New feed-back form.
- New microlight AD for France and Belgium.
- Take wind effect into account.
- New search interface on ICAO or Name
- New invert flight plan button.
|01/11/2003||Creation of JpRNavMaster V1.0 with basic features.|
|JpRNavMaster is always moving: new features available regularly!|